7/11/13 8:35 AM
July 19, 2013 - Muskegon "Bike Time"
Bust'd Hawg Beer Tent
2:30 - 6:15 PM
$3 Cover Per Person
November 21, 2012 - Frauenthal Center for the Performing Arts - Muskegon
Night B4 Thanksgiving Concert
425 Western Ave. Muskegon, Michigan 49440
7:00 - 11:00 PM
17 & Older (unless accompanied by guardian)
Tight Fit will be opening for the West Side Soul Surfers at the Frauenthal for this special event. If you haven't seen the WSSS band, you are in for a real treat. Extremely talented and a whole lotta fun, you won't wanna miss this show.
Tickets are $10 at Star Tickets outlets (including Meijer Stores and StarTickets.com, or call 800-585-3737. Tickets also available through the Frauenthal box office 231-727-8001, open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 11AM-5:30PM (closed Tuesdays).
September 17, 2006 - Benefit Show - Ardie Neumann
This event will celebrate Ardie Neumann's life with the show's proceeds helping to offset costs incurred since her diagnosis of lung cancer.
- raffles, prizes, drawings, entertainment -
Admission: $5.00 donation per person
Advance Tickets [with an included raffle], Inquiries or donations:
(231) 773-5212 - [Walt Bassett]
All ages event.
July 14-15, 2006 - Rossi's Nightclub, Muskegon, MI - 2411 Hall Road, near Sheridan. Muskegon, Michigan
Two full evenings with the area's BEST classic rock band!
From the Rossi's website:
"This Muskegon Bar is packed with everything to entertain you. We have great bands, comedy, good food, and on some nights - fun games. If you are tired of looking for a place to call home, that caters to the Classic Rock clientele, then meet us at Rossi's Bar."
For more information, phone Rossi's: 767-ROCK [that's (231) 767-7625].
June 2, 2006 - festival show - Eastside Extravaganza - Northway Lanes at Evanston and Harvey in Muskegon, MI - 8:00 P.M.
- This festival takes place yearly at Northway Lanes/Evanston and Harvey. It is a 4 day event with various activities to entertain the whole family! There is a beverage tent with live bands and a vegas tent.
- Take US 31 to Laketon Avenue. It is right off the highway - you can't miss it!
- Admission: $3.00
- For more information please contact Carol Nicholas at 231-773-5058 or our own Walt Bassett at (231) 773-5212 - [contact form].
October 16, 2005 - Benefit - Rossi's Nightclub, Muskegon, MI
- to help raise money for medical bills incurred by Duane Kooman due to a protracted illness.
The complete list of acts booked to perform include [details subject to change]:
2:00 - Band of Outlaws w/guest singer Bob Duncan
3:05 - Flashback w/guests Johnny Mitchell & Tammy Sue
4:00 - R-Eazy
5:00 - Replay
6:00 - Tight Fit
7:20 - Surrender Dorothy
others to be announced
Advance Tickets, Inquiries or donations: (231) 773-5212 - [Walt Bassett]
All ages show.
July 5, 2005 - Summer Celebration - Heritage Landing, Muskegon, Michigan - 6:00 P.M - Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Main Stage.
Tight Fit will act as supporting band for Hollywood Record's Ingram Hill and musician/actor Rick Springfield ("Jessie's Girl"/Dr. Noah Drake General Hospital)!!!!!
Ticket information can be found here: TICKET INFO and here STAR TICKETS PLUS. Tickets are also available at area Meijer stores and by calling: (616) 222-4000 (in Grand Rapids) or toll free at 1-800-585-3737.
All ages show.
April 24, 2005 - Benefit - Pulaski Lodge, Muskegon, MI
- to help raise money in the wake of the sudden death of Nick Archer, Jr. to help offset funeral costs, incurred expenses and for an educational fund for Nick Jr.'s small child, Chase.
For the first time in 14 years Tight Fit will play before a general public audience. Tight Fit is more than happy to help out and are thrilled to get back together for the event.
All ages show.